Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blowing some Cummm...

When I went home on leave last year, I met up with this girl I had hooked up with a few times. We went out to a bar, got a good buzz going, then ended up back at her house and immediateley started going at it. We were having sex about an hour and a half and in my alcohol induced state just couldn't cum, so she started giving me head, and this girl really knew what she was doing. Didn't take long and I felt somethin building up. I remembered she loved swallowing but just in case I gave her a courtosey tap and right when she lifted her head up I nutted... Straight up her nostril. At this point alot of things happen. I started dying laughing, she starts freaking out and runs to the bathroom and starts trying to blow my cum out of her nose, which just makes me laugh harder. I havent seen her since that night and I dont expect to see her next time I'm home lol

No comments:

Post a Comment