Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dont have a Baby Monitor!!

My partner works away 3 weeks on 1 off so you can only imagine how insanely sexually frustrated I get when he's away. Anyways last week he got home and I dragged him straight into the bedroom, 5 minutes later his whole fucking family knocks on the door so we had to stop what we were doing and go be good hosts. We decided to have a barbecue and about an hour I couldn't stand it any longer, I called my man inside and took him to the bedroom and we started going at it like jack rabbits on acid. His sister had put his nephew to sleep in our room (who was at this point outside with mum) but she had left the baby monitor on our bed. About 15 minutes later his mum burst through the door and throws the second monitor at us and blasts us for doing such a foul thing when there were children around

No comments:

Post a Comment