Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dont spank each other!

My fiance's job has him gone a lot, so when he comes home we try to do it as much as we can which isn't easy with three kids. Last time he was home, we woke up early and wanted to get in a quickie before the kids got up. He was hitting it from behind and spanking my ass and I guess we were so into it that we didn't hear our 6 year old coming down the hall. Right as I said, "oh yeah! spank me harder!" the door flies open and our little girl is standing there. Did I mention we don't have a lock on our door? lol If that wasn't bad enough, we come out of the bedroom and she asks me, "why were you and daddy spanking each other?" I just ignored the question and went to make breakfast. I sure hope she doesn't remember this when she gets older lol

No comments:

Post a Comment