Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Keep the Dog away!

When I was 16 I was dating this guy who was 18. He lived at home with his parents so anytime we felt frisky we just went in his room and locked the door. Well one day we had just finished having sex and we got up to put our clothes on and he threw the condom away in this trash can he had in his room. We went in the kitchen and got some water and when we got back into his room we noticed his dog in the trash. We both yelled eww max get out of there and the dog takes off running with the condom in his mouth! I freaked and ran after him and the dumb dog halls ass into the living room and jumps up on the couch right into his mom's lap! I just froze and turned bright red all his mom said to me was "Oh honey, don't be embarrassed. It's no secret you guys are in there humping like rabbits all the time!" I was so mortified I just went back into his room and started crying 

No comments:

Post a Comment