Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pregnancy is not a good time!

When i was pregnant with my daughter the doctors had told my husband that we had to have sex to simulate my cervix's to start to contract right. Well i told my doctor i wasn't really in the mood to fuck my husband cuz i was to tired. But anyways when it hit night time all of a sudden i was in the mood so we start having sex! hard core and right when he was about to cum my water broke on him! he was freaking out!! He thought he went to far deep and popped the water bag? Lol after he rushes me to the emergency room they had told him that the baby decided to come while we were having sex it was a normal thing lol now my husband says well at least she pushed the eject button during sex and not walking around the stores lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment