Sunday, March 10, 2013

Always ask!

So I had started talking to this girl via Facebook and one day we decided to get together. We grabbed food and ended up back in my dorm room to "watch" a movie. About a half hour later we started making out. I caressed her stomach and worked my way down to her snatch. As I started to play with her clit, I felt something hanging off her vagina. I kept rubbing without saying a word until it really started to freak me out. I asked her to take off her pants and she declined. So I really began to worry what was wrong with it. After about another 15 min I worked up the courage to ask if her vagina was deformed. She said, "no, why?" I replied, "cause you have this weird thing hanging off your pussy." She laughed at me and said no that's the string to my tampon. I'm on my period. Needless to say nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive