Sunday, March 24, 2013

BANANA Story!!

I was a virgin, and at the time, I was VERY serious about waiting till I was married. I met this guy my freshman year in high school. He was a senior! He was absolutely perfect. He respected my wishes. Anyway, one day I decided that I was ready because I had a gut feeling that he was the one. We planned it out for a week, which was perfect because it was the end of the first semester for our high school, so we had the day off! Meanwhile, my sister, who was in middle school, had school. So, he came over around 9 am, and we got right into it. For what ever reasons, still unknown to me to this day, he thought it'd be a good idea if I start on top. Lemme tell you...I was in shock at how big he was. Although I was a virgin, I KNEW his wasn't an average dick. Not just cause he was black. Anyway. He tried to put it in while I was on top, but it just wasn't working. Half an hour later, I told him I'd be right back. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I had white sheets, so I was scared of getting blood on my sheets anyway. I went to the bathroom and stuck the banana in my area. It hurt like hell of course. I ran into the room, still holding the banana. I said, "If this shit can fit in me, I think we can force you in!" He gave me the most blank look. On a side note, we are still together 5 years later. He is STILL the one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive