Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dont drink water right away!!

So a few months ago I was with my girlfriend and she always blows me. Like everywhere. All the time. It's great. Anyway one day her and her parents had to drive me from her house. We always end up in the back and she usually sleeps on me. So she starts laying her head on my lap. A few minutes later I happen to get a boner and she notices. She Silently unzips me and starts sucking me off while her parents are in the middle of a conversation with each other. So i finish and i zip back up and everything is well. She asks for a bottle of water from her mom (to wash down the taste) and takes a sip and gives it back. Just as I was about to get out of the car for my house I hear her mom say "Why does this taste so salty". I almost died trying not to laugh my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive