Monday, March 11, 2013

Dont get too engrossed!

My boyfriend and I went to a party at a friend's house a few weeks ago. We both had too many beers, and we both ended up wanting to have some fun... We didn't want to do it at my friends house, so we tried to sneak away... There was a golf course nearby, so we decided to go there... Dumb move, yes. But it was like 2 am and we were drunk and horny. Well, we walked to a part of the course about a mile in so no one could see us... Or so we thought... We started going at it, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw an old man walking his dog about a hundred feet away from us. He didn't do or say anything... He just stared at us. I freaked and kept telling my boyfriend to stop; but he wouldn't. I finally yelled at him that a guy was looking. He freaked too, when he finally looked up and saw the man staring at him. Thankfully, we were still almost completely dressed. I got lucky I was wearing a dress that day Haha. We ran back to my car, with the man staring at us the whole time. We were absolutely mortified; but still way too turned on to stop, so we finished up in the back seat of my car.

Needless to say, it was fun... But we're probably gonna stick to having sex at home from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive