Friday, March 1, 2013

Dont take Steroids!!

So I moved into my new house and I had a thing with the body builder. Little did i know he took steroids... So I asked him to come over in the middle of the night for some kinky sex... When he turned up I was laying on the bed in a sexy corset, stockings, heels, and make up and hair Done sexy! I held in my hand condoms, lube and a vibe ring. When he seen me he couldn't control him self so he jumped straight into the bed and I was teasing him by playing with his dick my rubbing it all over my vagina.. His eyes started to roll back when I rubbed lube and his dick all over my tits... He grunted and ejaculated all over me... I walked into my bathroom to clean it off me And had a good laugh ..... But when I came back into the room I wanted sex no mucking around!!! I was all over him but he couldn't get hard... I tried for a good half and hour to an hour.... Nothing!!! By then I told him to leave as I was pissed off... So as he gathered his this things he started crying.... Worst sex ever... And we didn't even have sex!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive