Thursday, March 7, 2013

Foreskin Badluck

One afternoon, my best friend and I just got back from the gym. I told her I was going to jump into the shower, so she ended up playing on my laptop outside my bathroom in my room. So my best friend is honestly a gorgeous women and I got hard at the idea of her getting in the shower with me. So I was stroking really hard and fast, that I ended up ripping the forskin of my dick. In this moment I didn't realize until I saw the blood, I said " oh my god I'm bleeding!" Out loud, so jump out the shower, around the same time my best friend heard that and came in to see if I was okay and saw everything! She helped me clean up but figured what I was doing. It was embarrassing few months later she told me she wanted to have sex with me that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive