Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hide the Vibrator!!

My now ex boyfriend who was also my first love at one point had high sex drives. We were into trying anything new just to keep the bedroom alive. He would always bring home new outfits that he wanted to see me in, so of course, I'd put them on & we would go at it. It was always fun & never a dull moment. One day, I just got home from work, as tired as I was, the look on his face told me one thing, (horny). So I undress out of my work clothes in the bedroom & I see a gift bag on the bed. Inside was a vibrator. I have never in my life used one of these at the time but thought, "what the hell". I took the new vibrator down stairs, layed down on the couch & gave him a peep show with me & my new toy. He of course liked what he saw, quickly undressed himself, & we started going at it on the couch. He started playing with the new toy on me & I'm not going to lie, I LOVED IT, but after awhile, I wanted the real thing. We tossed the toy aside, & he started to f**k me. It was amazing & him watching me before was making him go really really hard (which I really liked). I'm pretty sure him f*****g me put me in a sex coma. He ended up nutting all over me (which I like because I know it turned him on) & we finish, I clean up & we get our clothes back on. Right after, I start doing other things around the house & not even 30 minutes later, my brother knocks on the door. He was best friends with my now ex at the time.He comes in, & he sits on the couch & I sit next to him just randomly conversing. All of a sudden, He hears a vibrating sound. As soon as I notice it, I know exactly what it was. I tried talking over it pretending to not hear what he does. He then ask what that noise is & I completely lied saying I didn't know & I try my best to change the subject. He started digging through the couch as I skwench my eyes shut knowing what he was about to find. & he did. It was turned on by him sitting on the cushion that was on top of the toy. He takes it out, & as soon as he noticed what it was, he immediately put it back in the couch. He looked at me very ashamed & embarrassed.. I about DIED! My BROTHER finding it was the most embarrassing thing in my life & I completely forgot that it was pushed between the cushions during me and my now ex's "heat of passion". For the longest time, we couldn't even look each other in the eyes, I was even humiliated to even call him for the longest time because I was so embarrassed! Things are pretty much back to normal but I still think about that day sometimes when I see him. OMG I think a little of my soul died that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive