Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nightmare!!

I had been sleeping over my bf house for some months now, and you know those unexpected (sometimes expected)late night/midnight hugs and grabs from behind N caressing, anyways I was very well used to that.....so happen to move back home with my sister, we are sharing a bed and right in the middle of the night I unconsciously start grabbing her hands and slowly pulling them towards my body, then suddebly i hear.."what are you doing"? And i wake up i realize I am at home with my sis and was so embarrassed, I had told her "ohh sorry i thought I had something in my leg and I grabbed her hand and point at my leg (theres obviously nothing wrong) she said no and just goes back to sleep!!!! I had a hard time recovering from that!! Lol Im still embarased just to think about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive