Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shower can be a dangerous place!!

Once my husband ( at the time boyfriend) and i decided to take a shower together.. we were all over each other kissing an grinding...an out of nowhere he just lifted me up to put me against the wall, but he ended up slipping and he fell out the shower pulling the curtains an breaking the rods off the wall...it was so loud.. he was living with 3 other guys.. and of course 2 of them came running in not realizing i was in with him (an the door doesn’t lock) and they just stared at us..i had nothing to cover myself up with since my husband had pulled everything down with him..i didn’t know what to do.. and it felt like FOREVER that they stayed in the bathroom.. when they shut the door i helped my husband up and we finished our shower laughing like crazy the whole time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive