Friday, March 22, 2013

SnakeBites!!

Hey guys! So I was dating my now Ex-Boyfriend and I had just gotten my lip pierced (I had Snakebites) and for about a month it was awkward to be intimate with each other, so one day after not having good sex for awhile we attacked each other! He wanted me to go down on him thinking it would feel really good with my newly acquired lip rings! As I went down on him (wearing open hoop lip rings) I stopped not knowing why, I looked at him and we locked eyes suddenly had realising what had happened, I got the top ball of my lip ring in the top of his dick hole! I freaked out and came up to quickly and accidentally cut that part of his penis! Blood started running everywhere! He screamed and ran to the bathroom with his pants around his ankles! He didn't ask for head for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive