Friday, April 26, 2013

Bad Threesome :P

hey iv got a really embarrassing story so here i go i was at this party and this guy walked up to me and says hi i'm chad can i get you a drink so i was like what the hell why not so after a while i was really drunk and he goes do you wanna come for a ride in my car so i'm like okay and takes me back to his house and i was so horny and he goes you up for a threesome and i'm thinking ohgod not good but i did anyway and so i start sucking this random guys dick and chad started to give me anal and we were 20 minutes in and i started to feel really sick and my knows was itchy as hell all of sudden i sneezed and bit this poor guys dick and he was screaming i split him open and to make things worse i kinda shat on chads dick since that day we have never talked and every time i see him its so awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment