Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Find a Room!

So my boyfriends mate held a 17th birthday party for him back in September. We all played pool and did shots when you lost and what not. Later on in the night when everyone has rocked up people were pretty wasted. I was out in the back yard with my boyfriend having a 'romantic' conversation when his mate fell on me and really hurt my ankle. My boyfriend picked me up and took me to his car. We sat in the back and talked for a while when he, out of no where pissed my shirt off and started rubbing me. Me being half drunk just sat there and nibbled his ear. I took off his shirt and shorts and he took off my shorts. Then we heard a knock at the window and it was his mate checking to see if i was alright (from my fall). My boyfriend hurried him to leave. Closed the window and picked me up and put me on his lap. He lifted up his ass and pulled off his underwear. After a bit of kissing and further undressing of me we established that there was no one out side of the car. We then started fucking. I kept hitting my head on the roof of the car. Which actually hurt. And because the way my legs were going my now swollen ankle really hurt.
After sex we got out of the car to find his mates in the car next to his filming the entire thing... I then did the limp of shame to the room we were sleeping in the get a round of applause from everyone in the house. Even his mates parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment