Sunday, June 16, 2013

Upset Stomach

I spent the Friday night with my boyfriend, where we had anal sex and he came inside my ass. So, the next night we started with foreplay. Now, I don't know how many of you can relate but when someone blows a load into your ass, it upsets your stomach for some reason. Mine had been upset all day. My boyfriend went down on me, obviously I got excited and it made it just a little harder to try not to shit myself. I started breathing through my teeth, my boyfriend thought it was because I enjoyed what he was doing (which I did) and he went harder, faster! But I was a little distracted by the gigantic shit I had. He was in the moment so I didn't want to stop him. He continued the sensation and it got harder and harder for me to control myself. My stomach was cramping like crazy. I started making dinosaur noises and I nearly started crying. He peeked up from between my legs, I could feel by the way his tongue slowed down that he was so fucking confused. He looked terrified. I couldn't hold it anymore! After I climaxed, he looked up at me and said "wow! That was intense!" I quickly moved out under him, kicking him in the face in the process. And I ran for the toilet. I bearly made it. I started giggling like a fool on the toilet as I thought about what he would have done if I had to shit while I climaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment